This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

The Demented Military



This will be brief. I'd rather be working on stamps. During my lunch break I ran across the story that the Military-Industrial Complex is now open about their psychological operations on American citizens.

The big page view hits to this blog were from them and allied countries. I guessed that. Now we see how it's been verified.

The above tweet falls in line with the conspiracy story program I've been ranting on for years. They don't hide anything anymore. This is blatantly unconstitutional, creepy, immoral and nightmarish.

The comments in the tabloid rag were written by them. They want people to think in terms of republicans and democrats. I quit all of the garbage. I truly no longer care.

Conspiracy Stories


Simulate actions/outcomes

divide and conquer


No comments: