This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Elizabeth Warren is 100% capitalist pig trash.


I am not sure what her net worth is but apparently it sits anywhere from $5 million to $20 million. I gave up on her once she stabbed Bernie in the back. She is a prime example of why no politicians can ever be trusted. She was lying all the time about being a Native American. One might argue she was more evil than what's her face ..... Rachel Dolezal is the person. I searched "white woman fakes as black." This is still the best part of the internet in that if we can come up with accurate search terms, this sucker is the best in the business as a retriever of info.

For anything not too important, the internet is good with encyclopedic traits.

Otherwise it is nothing more than infotainment, dogs and whistles, limited hangouts, etc..

Both sides are garbage. Elizabeth Warren is the personification of dog shite. She can fricken go to hell. I wash my hands of every fucking piece of shit that exists. The military, corporations and government are pure trash. Our country's fake leadership and indeed all nations and governments are garbage.

I use ad blocker. I don't visit trashy websites or minimise what I am adding page views to. I still skim some Daily Mail. I fish around a few websites including them and Reddit for headlines. I follow the Boston Celtics but that might be ending soon. I quit caring about all other sports, so it wouldn't be a major jump to say fvck you and fvck off to the demented NBA.

The players of today are garbage who would have never lasted in past eras. I was watching Terry Rozier last night. He commits turnovers every time he dribbles yet it's never called. Everything is rigged and fake. Most people are full of it. I'll include myself and you. I'm including nearly everyone. I am a lot less fake than most and sure there is no blood on my hands. I've been astute for calling out the criminals propping up and benefiting from the system. It's not rocket science. One just needs to break off the medium's stranglehold on individual consciousness. Maybe read some books? That might help?

I know ultimately I am limited and also make mistakes. I can be a nasty, mean mf'er at times. I blame society for that. Do something about the demented military. I for one am not afraid of them or anyone else in power. Something has to be done about social reality. There needs to be consequences for immoral scumbags who have ruined both society and environment.

At least drive their profits into the ground. At least always remember that none of this is real and that is because of real people and institutions easily identified. Both Elizabeth Warren and Trump are criminals. The problem is that when everyone is a criminal, then no one is, and we become a kinder, gentler Nazi Germany puppeteered by the Military-Industrial Complex. Every politician should probably be locked away. Tens of thousands in the military should be arrested and then given the death penalty for treason. Maybe the number is much higher. Freemasonry should be made illegal. We are clearly well past an enough is enough threshold.

No comments: