This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Why is anyone watching Shane Dawson, Pewdie Pie and many other irrelevant losers?

This makes no sense. These people have nothing to offer. I just looked into Shane Dawson. He has a high school degree and has been on Youtube ever since. Why is anyone watching Pewdie Pie? What is the draw? What are they providing that makes it worth one's time?


28 million views?????? That's more than Rogan gets. How does any of this make sense?

And it's pretty darn obvious he stole that idea of looking up from Jim Sullivan. I'm pretty sure we all ended up with Jim in the algorithms. We are being shuffled to clicking. None of this is spontaneous and organic. Stuff is selected to go viral or not.


That is not a coincidence. There are no coincidences or at least give me a break. There are not millions of weird things that can never be explained. Shabe Dawson has been a corporate tool for a very long time. A quick search shows he was on Sony's payroll within just a few years of starting as a Youtuber.

There's no need to waste much time on him or anyone else. You watch them once or twice and it should become clear they are plants. Grow the fvck up, people. Stop watching obvious trash. Vet these losers. You'll see they have zero gravitas. Explain the rationale for watching Pewdie Pie. It can't be done. Stop being chumps.

Of course most of you who have visited my blog before understand this. I am speaking to folks who will eventually visit DFQ2 for a variety of reasons. Blogger is google. I no longer use it but am fairly sure anyone still doing so is likely at some point to come across this joint.

I am not gonna get plugged by Rogan as is done for Pakman, Tim Pool and other creepy fvcking arseholes. I'm sorry for getting so negative at times but truth needs to emerge.

The algorithms recently brought me to Alex Jones and Owen Benjamin. I watched them a little bit and then stopped. They are also wastes of time. 99.99% of the internet is garbage. Benjamin is pure scumbag, uneducated and might as well work for Cointelpro. Jones is funny in spots but overall he too crosses the line and it's just not worth the time investment. Rogan is trash. Spread the word that the medium is the message, our government is criminal and we must forge new paths.

I am attempting to speak to young people. I got a B.A. in Sociology and then an M.A. in Social Theory. I read a lot of books. I am into the second half of life and sense my own mortality. It will eventually happen to ye, too. Most older people try to pass along wisdom. Some of us are much more sincere than others. I've never made one cent off of the internet. Not one penny.

I am non-violent except for with words. I am sick and tired of all the scumbags. Shane Dawson and Pewdie Pie are trash for people. They are part and parcel of the system. Stop supporting garbage. Read some books. Everything to do with the internet is rigged against humanity. The sooner you accept that harsh truth, the easier your lives will proceed.

Spotify wants you to turn off ad block. Fvck them, too. Never turn it off. The medium needs to be destroyed. We do that by tanking their profits. Shane Dawson is just another cvnt who can go to hell.

No comments: