This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

There's not much good to be found at Youtube in regards to conspiracy theory.


I wrote about Elvis about a week or two ago. I found it interesting he was into the same demented Illuminati styled crap as self-defined gods LeBron and Kyrie.

Was I fascinated by the fake speculation he may have been the first reptile human caught on film? Not at all, yet Youtube keeps shoving that video into me mug no matter how many times I delete the cache deciding the algorithm.

No matter what one plugs into the Youtube search engine, next to nothing good is showing up. I found one person making a bit of sense. She spoke of psyops within psyops. Oooooh, tell me more? Eventually she was declaring her belief in aliens as from other planets. Thank you next but it's time to lose the next part?

My point is that it has become impossible to realistically research anything on the internet and that includes conspiracy theories. We have made it to the end of the line.

I was thinking of linking to the Traveling Wilburys to wrap this up but the Chief Commander can fvck off.

This was good music below. I forget the band's name but found them in public domain. I credited them on the original DFQ2 post. I should probably get back to making short movies. That was my evolving schtick at Youtube before getting silenced. I had over 3,000 subscribers and a million page views. I was completely erased as was also done by Twitter. Anyone who makes too much sense is banned. Only total fruitcakes and paid fakes are allowed to write or video blog on  major platforms. Alex Jones was fake banned. I've been shut down because it was my scoop that paid disinfo shills have been everywhere and I never soiled that by claiming bullshite such as aliens, reptiles, no planes, crisis actors or anything else very stupid acting as straw men to mock dissent.

I outed the internet. I destroyed it.

I will probably make more movies. I feel I have nothing more to prove or share through writing. I will probably continue to write but I can't promise never ending content anymore. The internet is dead with content rendered as meaningless. We need to hold on for another month or two to get back outside. We are not meant to be internet addicts. I will not abandon good people on the internet completely but will adapt and evolve. I am here for honest sincere kindred souls and will continue to provide schtick for as long as I last in this current incarnation.

Youtube by tanking itself is making it easier to come to terms with internet addiction. It can be overcome. I am about ready to quit visiting them regularly. We are definitely able to quit stuff.




No comments: