This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Joe Rogan is in the hot seat.

He did an interview with Jack Dorsey about four days ago. I didn't watch it and still won't. This feels similar to how the Elon Musk interview became a thing.

I am out of the grasp of demented medium loops. Someone tried to draw me back in through comments but failed miserably. No, I am not going to watch SNL ever again. Nice try.

I have hit on a few Rogan pages for the first time in a long time. I try to avoid demented medium loops. He may finally be getting a market correction for his inexplicably popular podcast.


I'm not going to watch any of that. I wanted to see the likes to dislikes ratio. There are other videos with Joe allegedly apologising for the Dorsey interview. The details are very boring. I can just tell without watching. The ptb's want us to watch Joe and all of this stuff. I watched one with Joe Rogan plugging Dave Pakman's take on Alex Jones. What a coincidence? And of course there is the growing fake spectacle of Jones versus Joe Rogan. It all continually loops into itself. It's like the Tool song.... this is necessary. life feeds on life...

It is all a waste of time and that's why I'm linking to none of it.

The internet is a dead end. That's been obvious for a very long time either in 2013 or by 2016 with internet as 1984 equating to conspiracy fact. The ptb's are conducting military exercises over Los Angeles. Big Brother is the enemy.

Cenk Uygur is a paid fake. It's all a coincidence untalented over-viewed shills are tied to the hip? Jimmy Dore is currently plugging Rogan but I no longer watch him either. It's a coincidence Jones acts crazy like cointelpro while Joe is proverbial milquetoast? As to below will go above or wtf? I'm not demented, so I am just asking. What is the point of Rogan versus Jones? When both sides suck, it is time for all of them to be boycotted.

Joe Rogan is part and parcel of something called comictelpro.

Okay, here's the link to Alex Jones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiIrsgHLzrE

Otherwise, I don't care. I've been correct at enough and with some big ideas. The Assange thing did turn into an impasse. The medium is Charlie Brown, Lucy and the football schtick over and over. Alas, there is nothing on the internet except for demented medium loops. I claimed such and such as paid fakes or useful idiots and nailed it. There are simple but harsh truths. Once you know something as true, you needn't think of it again. Rogan and Jones were outed years ago as paid shills. On a related note, why is anyone still supporting The Young Turks or pick the inane medium player? Debate time ending with enough is enough is borderline ancient history. There is never "woke" time. Conspiracy has been verified and the deep state doesn't like that factoid. That said, what does it fvcking mean that we can have 100% awareness but are powerless to change anything?

Life can be so very frustrating and that's by design. Once demented medium loops are perceived, one can simply cut the cord. Thank you, next, Joe Rogan? Oh, I also noticed that there are a lot of plagiarism allegations against Ariana Grande, but I digress.

No comments: