This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Maybe this is how Minadeo was identified


(Update: In the song My Name Is Shoobie, Jon raps that his real name is Minadeo. It seems he exposed himself as in an unforced error.)


Despite having basically quit the medium quite a while ago, I can still identify paid fakes within mere minutes or days when need be.

The problem is this kind of stuff always gets spun into a new fake direction. Instead of the obvious that it is a psyop centered around entrapment, identification of Jooo haters and the maintenance of militarised fracture points, it becomes about how many different ways Green can be changed into a more obvious Jewish surname for Adam. I'd just call him Greenturd from Viasat.

I am staking a claim to all scoops as derivatives to my cyber sleuthing. I am the original whistleblower on fake news when I exposed Brad Friedman of BradBlog and his Speedway Bomber buddy. I spoke of incestuous media links.

The military-industrial complex is trying to get ahead of the Snowden documents and people like myself who busted their act years ago. So they create fake cyber sleuths. They don't want us steering any zeitgeist bus. They want us pushed into a ditch to spin truth wheels.

Cointelpro trash such as Alex Jones, Adam Green, Jon Minadeo, Joe Rogan, Nathan Stolpman and Kappy should realise they are seen by many as pretty much no different than Brandon Darby, Adrian Lamo or name the sewer rat. Everyone familiar with their schticks should now realise they are confidential informants and disinfo agents working for the Spy Factory.

Minadeo was apparently exposed as the fake rapper last September. People noticed he was running antisemitic chats on Youtube and grapevine word must have filtered into the so-called hive mind he was also the Shoobie schtick schmuck fella. My theory is someone involved in the Reality TV Movie film probably then put the final straw on schadenfreude's camel styled back. And that takes one back to the original suspicion! Handsome Truth is a turd working cointelpro. His status has thus shifted from the paid fake or useful idiot bracket towards the proverbial paid fake disinfo shill ratfvcker tier. We all know this but the major platforms are rigged. Fake cyber sleuths mention it but they also make sure to add plenty of turds to the schadenfreude punch bowl.

I kept trying to tell everyone that the military-industrial complex is this demented. They want to reboot everything to pre-Snowden and Assange and perhaps much farther back than 2013. But they have to start somewhere.

I once blogged asking why am I banned from Youtube but Hal Turner still has a channel.

This is the same thingie. How can scum like Minadeo or Reddit Conspiracy for that matter continue to crank out hate speech yet not be censored? I don't think they should be. But I fricken am! Wtf? The state apparatus are comprised of cheating wanker cult members with baby blood all over their hands.

I used to be on full free speech websites. The basic rule was don't post anything illegal. Cheaters cheat because they are psychopathic morons.

Most schtuff boils down to an attempted reboot of the fake fight between right and left. That's what my personal story was twisted into. I was more interested in the facts such as Kimberlin had been a murder suspect and Friedman was covering up his association with hoaxes. That was morphed into the wackadoo narrative that the left was silencing the right through "lawfare" and SWATs.

I don't do reboots. I won the internet, so that wouldn't be in my interest. I solved the big mess years ago. It's like a puzzle. We will never be able to grok souls or God or at least never be able to put such awareness 100% words proper. But that law doesn't apply to paid fake disinfo scum. In contradistinction they are pretty easy to figure out.  Recognising cointelpro isn't rocket science. That's why the state apparatus keeps doubling down and ginning it up. They cheat because they are caught in what's referred to as a reverse double bind. They are deranged cult members. Everyone knows that cops are mostly bad and they are starting to realise the same stuff across the board including with military and government. They are starting to grok the totality of internet cointelpro and the scum who administer it.

Ugh, there are apparently other names to investigate such as Patrick Little.

It's easier to not care.

I'd rather not run around like a chicken with its head chopped off.

But the beauty is that Blogger is Google. Anyone still googling might end up here and that's the point. I am a good guy who wants to help people and make it a better world. That's been my goal.

No comments: