This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Cointelpro Styled Multi-Channel Network Exposed

                                   Aunt BB couldn't be a more obvious shill?




                                   On what planet does working for NSA for
                                   eight years make someone the good guy or
                                   define them as knowledgeable?



                                 People like me don't gain zeitgeist traction for
                                 a reason. The internet is completely rigged.
                                                 
                                             "How can I game this?"



They are the proverbial false flag. They are trying to identify the few hundred or whatever number that might believe their disinfo. Those guys are targeting anyone who believes Assange is CIA.

The guy stealing my scoop peddles plenty of wackadoo stuff if you check out his archives. The Fkn Freddy connection is weird. Defango showed up in Ebon's comments. It had nothing to do with him.

I'm thinking of uploading this to Bitchute while Youtube has me in the dog house. I guess it's DFQ2 for now. I must break off from Bitchute. I leave the chance of returning if they fix the comments. But nix that. They had their chance. Youtube is the story. How does a utility get away with this? Warren would beat Trump on this one issue alone. I'm thinking Bernie will win unless the super delegates are rigged.

No comments: