This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, October 14, 2019

I Quit Bitchute.

I am primarily here. I might try some Youtube, but it looks extremely difficult to get page views. They obviously block with the in-house search engine. I can't really leave comments anywhere since they are getting tossed into spam bins. Maybe I could make it onto smaller channels. I'm not ever going back to Twitter. I feel no desire to post on Reddit. This is so fricken weird for the internet addicts! What are we to do? It's gonna be winter soon. We'll be house bound. Maybe one should read books or collect stamps, anything but internet. I can waste some time on the Celtics. They will be the fun type team this year. It's called an escape.

I had to finally quit Bitchute. The ratings seem way down there across the board. It looks futile to continue there. Youtube is not much better. We need a Bitchute which isn't a scam. Now there are no Bern Bots there? How can that be true? There aren't even regular guy conservatives. That place has to be a scam. Neo-Nazis are seemingly the biggest demographic. No one ever flocks to Bitchute whenever Youtube makes another counter-intuitive move.

Youtube does what it does because there is no viable alternative. Everyone knows it. It's a fricken stalemate. They crush our viewer reach and potential. We boycott their check mark system. I'm driving the zeitgeist bus, but it's in the forest, so no one is quite sure if it's being heard. The revolution is not being blogged because internet got turned into the new television.

                                           Quitting Bitchute part 1/2

                                            Quitting Bitchute part 2/2

No comments: