This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Video reruns pertaining to current events and news analysis part 3

Convolution Coverage: Demented Tomato Ghislaine Maxwell Needs To Be Arrested (August 16th)

It's what everyone wants. It's way too early to debate Bernie versus Donald. Sanders has basically already won the 2020 election. It's like one of those Judge Judy's when if you just keep your yapper shut, it's a cupcake.


THREE EASY CURES FOR PIG FUNGUS (August 17th)

1) ZERO TOLERANCE FOR STEROIDS
2) POLICE SHOULD BE GOOD, SMART PEOPLE
3) COPS BREAKING LAW GO TO PRISON


Royal Fake Fight Psyop Intensifies As William And Kate Take Regular Guy Plane, Not A Gas Guzzler (August 23rd)

It's a distraction from widespread global desire for we the people styled political revolution. They want you to think William and Kate are the good guys. They want you to care. It's called an agitprop. Think Stepford Wives. Think NBA. Who's Julian Assange? They want you to reboot and accept everything is just fricken fine and dandy.


I was sort of psychic with the above? I think Harry and the Mrs. are suing the Daily Mail. I seen that fvcker brewing in real time.

BREAKING CONVOLUTION NEWS: Fork placed into Joe Biden's political career after latest gaffe. (August 24th)

If this dude doesn't have obvious Alzheimer's or wtf, then there was nothing fricken ever medicinal about H. and she is wonderful and delightful resistance greatness.


"I TOLD YOU SO" News ~~~ I asked if G.I. Joe sounded familiar. (August 25th)

My reporting has been instantly vindicated with breaking news out of Lancaster, CA. that there was never no fricken sniper. It was just another dirty lying cop.

Some like this were direct uploads. So I don't have a copy of my own. Link

Demented, Untalented Pete Davidson Trashes Millennials With Unhinged Rant (August 28th)

It's absolutely inexplicable why Pete Davidson is rich and famous. If you haven't started to boycott the medium, hippety hop to it! A political revolution is within our reach. We must stay strong and never forget, nor forgive. We must cut the cord to internet as society. We must starve cointelpro of its main supply of oxygen.


Aryan T.V. Woman Goes Jimmy The Greek/Rick Barry/Stepin Fetchit Watermelon Style On Black Co-Host (August 28th)

Tonight's Episode: Crocodile Tears

(Sorry if I had the volume set too low. She basically called her co-host a gorilla.)


BREAKING NEWS: DONALD TRUMP APPARENTLY TRASHED TIFFANY FOR BEING OVERWEIGHT. (August 31)

This is not the kind of person we want to be the most powerful politician in America. Trump won by default. H. and the DNC got caught cheating. H. couldn't be allowed to win after that and now Trump needs to lose.

Bernie is the best chance for political revolution transcending stereotypical political leanings. It's gonna take all of us to come together right and left, all races and viewpoints, and not be the fucking idiots watching Tim Pool and Rogan! Warren is not someone I trust that much. Biden would be a disaster. He obviously has Alzheimer's Disease. Our country is so fucked up and Bernie is the closest thing to a normal, nice, sincere caring person. I don't trust Warren precisely because she didn't back Bernie in 2016. I would vote for Warren over Trump if need be, but I won't be excited about it. Bernie is a historic wild card, imho, whilst Warren is overrated.

I think Trump is done. Lord only knows how senile Biden will be in a couple years if he sneaks through. But I doubt he'll win the nomination. He looks cooked and I see no reason to backtrack on that idea. He looks out of it every fricken performance. Bernie and Warren are fresh feisty senior citizens. I see no fourth challenger. That is a tad surprising, but ultimately who cares? It's still the summer. Maybe Warren is trying to sucker Bernie into picking her as v.p.. It would not be balancing the ticket, but perhaps traditional ways of predicting elections are also cooked. Sanders/Warren would not be balanced, but Trump is that bad.

I held back until recently, but Trump is a bad guy. I guess we'll get some chatter in a few weeks when the next debate happens. But ten people? It'll only work if they put the top five in prime time and let the bottom five dine on leftover scraps. It's about Bernie. And then obviously Biden and Warren. Will a fourth candidate emerge or come on, Biden is done. The powers that be would take Warren over Bernie. That seems obvious. We shall see.

I'm not sure if I re-uploaded the next one. It was one of my most popular videos. I was getting a lot of page views per video at this point. Maybe it was real or perhaps GCHQ thought I was good for the website and inflated my stats. Anyway, to me it looks like Bitchute is cooked getting next to no audience. The offerings are so bad that the viewers must be flocking to predictable crap such as Infowars, Styx, Tim Pool and High Impact Flix. I notice the outright neo-Nazi stuff gets as many page views as most uploaders. I probably did pretty good, not great, but I did okay and especially considering I was coming from the left and an obvious pro-Bernie disposition. I have a past with the internet's right wing. I've been friendly with some of them over the years. That's not lately. The internet used to be a lot more gentle with increased interaction. Sorry for rambling. I'll make this the second to last one for this blog entry.


(Sorry for any duplicate re-uploads. I'm trying to not do that. This one below was already added to DFQ2 a while back.)

Bitchute viewer fired by Burger King for being a moron. (August 31st)

This might be proverbial punching down. I hope not.


Here's the last one for today.

Indiana Cop Punches Unarmed, Non-threatening Teen. (August 31st)

Water is wet and the sky is blue? Fire all police and start over? We need big ideas for so many things including the pig fungus problem.


No comments: