This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, October 5, 2019

I found "Psychotic Crybaby Soldier Hissy Fit" and other reruns.

This one was solid. It's confirmed that I am shadow banned by Youtube. I'm not showing up in the algorithms. No one is. A big original channel called Mean Kitty is quitting. He claims he's lost 96% of his audience. He's very stupid however in not blaming YT but rather goes after a robot.


Psychotic Crybaby Soldier Hissy Fit

On July 26th, I made the connection between the STFU lady and Patricia Negron. 

Fake Ungovernable Shills and Useful Idiots

(Maybe put volume low to start. My skills were rapidly improving as I got over shyness to speak. But I still hadn't figured out regulating volume was important.)



I wrote: Yeah, I know, other than Hal Turner and Brandon Darby, where are the hardcore pay stubs? It's my fault I stopped following wackadoo styled ARGs around 2012? But I still notice this shite. Like I said, I can often spot fakes within minutes like a George Webb or Pieczenik. Others like the STFU lady took more time. She seemed so authentic. I can't prove whether she is a legit activist or something bad. All I can do is move on.

Trust no one at this point, imho. Bail the fuck out of all social media participation. I'm not saying stop self-publishing and expressing if you want to. The interaction part has become mostly gaslighting whether deliberate or unwittingly.

Make no mistake about it. The internet as medium died in 2016 and will never come back. Everything is now completely fragmented and alienating. We have reached a point beyond the beyond. It's sort of a no turning back moment and terrifying.

It'd be refreshing if the STFU lady would admit she's just like anyone else with internet addiction pissing into the wind. I have some other suspicions but the basic one is two words: Patricia. Negron.

I've been watching old movies for a nice escape. I got into stamps and did pretty good. It'll be a hassle selling them, but that'll be figured out later.

This STFU Ungovernable woman had me fooled. The content on Bitchute is so bad that anything close to interesting and coherent will garner an extended looksie. Is she breaking copyright law by hosting music on the radio station? I find that part weird. Her schtick seems off? I wasted some decent time watching Grandma Ungovernable. Not anymore.

The internet seems officially over. I wash my hands of the social media racket. There's nothing out there anymore. This is over. What am I missing here?

Okay, here's one more rerun for this entry. I covered the Britanny Zamora sentencing story on July 28th.

What she did was very wrong, but twenty years without parole seemed draconian, imho.

I wrote, "Brittany Zamora needs mental counseling. She's much more of a nutjob than criminal threat. They act as if she's Hitler and the boy will never recover."

An Injustice has been Committed Against Brittany Zamora (part 1/2)


An Injustice has been Committed Against Brittany Zamora (part 2/2)



I went on a big rant in the below. It's a pretty weird feeling to be shadow banned by Youtube. I'm pretty sure there is nowhere to go. I'm barely breathing internet wise. I have this blog, Bitchute and the one channel on Youtube with the Aspie woman allowing my comments. I met her on Bitchute. It's a long story. She's how I know I've been shadow banned. My comments are thrown into spam bins. Mean Kitty is lying or he has lost 96% of his viewers.

The Internet is Fucked


Let me try to find one more rerun, but one that is not so depressing.

Lana Del Ray On Top Of Zeitgeist After Supertrolling Radiohead (part 1/2)



Lana Del Ray On Top Of Zeitgeist After Supertrolling Radiohead (part 2/2)


No comments: