This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Kay Kyser

I talk a lot in this one, in fact most of it. I wouldn't want to infringe on any corporation's human rights to copyright protection. I am back at Youtube but feel denied of any true chance to get subscribers and page views. Here's the link. It's nothing fancy. "They" want us to stay in our lanes and click on channels with check marks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM6PvfC4yX_MO8s5Qxafdeg




                                                  Kay Kyser part 1/5


                                                 Kay Kyser part 2/5

                                                   Kay Kyser part 3/5

                                                     Kay Kyser part 4/5


                                                   Kay Kyser part 5/5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S, the KKK took my baby away < joke. Frampton with the talk box is possibly offensive to throat cancer patients who have a tube in their throat, but i do like Frampton. LOL. Lana Del Rey, great (apart from daddy issues), black and white movies I had to force myself to watch gone with the wind. "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn". Keep up the vids, very entertaining, and I do hear yourself trying not to laugh at times. Ha. AA.