This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, October 7, 2019

End of Summer Reruns


It's doubtful they are random morons.


(August 18th) I wrote: It could be time to move on. I'm getting a "they need me more than I need them" sort of feeling. With Twitter for shallow morons and Youtube completely gamed, as is Bitchute, this is basically the start of an in the open authoritarian era. The state apparatus couldn't win fair and square. It's a good tell how much cheating they are into. They seem to be on full tilt. It's near impossible to find much of value anymore on the internet. It is truly dead. Fuck Bitchute. I can post shite to my blog. There's nothing here in which to build on. I feel dirty by kind of supporting this place by uploading when it so obviously sucks as bad as any website ever could.



I liked this next one because it was pure socratisation of a hoax.

The Five Eyes Produce Terrorism & Triple Bind Through "Conspiracy Stories." (H/T to Snowden)


(August 5th) I wrote: This isn't rocket science. Someone had to point out greater meta truths. The internet is a complete trap. I'm a humble social theorist who basically stepped forward. I was never a so-called conspiracy theorist and that's how I was able to pretty much grok the disinformation problem as early as 2006.


William Cooper was obviously cointelpro. It wasn't just Hal Turner and  Alex Jones.

(July 29th) I wrote: I used to include Costello's clowntime is over in my schtick at Twitter. Maybe develop your own materials? Now it's everywhere with clowns this and clown that. Same thing happened with Kimberlin. It's a pattern that I'm prescient and then various numbnuts or fuck faces pop up after the scoop. I'm driving the internet zeitgeist bus. I was a fricken pioneer in calling out internet cointelpro and vindicated by Snowden.


Maybe it is time to drop the narcissism schtick. I thought the stolen destiny schtick was funny. I used that at Twitter. That was crazy stuff those days of the I-Pad keep-away. It was out of my hands thankfully as soon as Aaron took over. I was truly just a blogger, to take from what Malkin said. I have survived! That Breitbart versus Rauhauser-Kimberlin stuff was insane. I wonder if Mandy ever recovered. I feel bad for Aaron. I think he was a patsy. Sometimes I just don't know. I honestly can't tell if Brynaert is cointelpro or pure wackadoo. I don't care. I stopped following all of them many years ago. It did happen, though. Okay, I did read Brynaert once some weeks ago and saw he was still on it. I'll never understand the Hoge guy obsessed with Brett. It got boring by 2013. It got cancelled.

No comments: