This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Friday, October 11, 2019

I gotta power through the reruns.

This is from Sept. 23rd. I mashed up clips and compared them between H.A. and Melvin Goodman. I wrote, "for infotainment purposes only." They seem very similar to me. I often post this sort of goofy stuff.


I mailed in the following on July 30th.

Panties in Bunch Over Mailed in Yet Effective Exposé on Obvious Paid Fake William Cooper


I wrote: It's my fault I easily debunked Cooper to go with my thingie on "cultural marxism?"

They don't like that I pinpointed Smedley Butler as the original Steve Pieczenik styled fake news. They don't like the Assange topic unless it's Sean Hannity styled nonsense. I made the video with the Black Panther dude telling Sean he couldn't handle the truth bomb on Hal Turner.

(August 1st) Suspicious Patterns Revealed! This is convolution coverage you can count on. 



On Sept. 16th, I exonerated Brynaert for the SWAT call.

                                 Ron Brynaert Innocent of SWAT Smear part one



                                 Ron Brynaert Innocent of SWAT Smear part two

August 2nd:

Gaslight (2019)
tagline: This is a five minute movie.


There are a lot more reruns from Bitchute which haven't been on DFQ2. They definitely play better here than glitchy there. I can't post them to Youtube. It would be asking for strikes. It is not about fair use law. Here it is okay because this is not the big platform. Ads get added, but I never see them due to ad blocker. I miss when we could influence the YT algorithm. Those days are done obviously. I was watching one small channel. They cut her views from many hundreds into thousands down to 30-40 views. She has close to two thousand followers. It's so evil! It's the opposite of the old motto. They got rid of saying do no evil. None of this can be justified. Bitchute is so demented. I feel cornered in regards to internet schtick!

No comments: