This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

The medium consists of pathological liars including George Harrison.

It turns out The New York Times retracted their story or something on H. versus Tulsi. It was fake news after all? Clinton apparently actually said that the Republicans were grooming Gabbard to be a spoiler. Putin has been vindicated. I said the medium was dead. Maybe I will be credited with being the first to call it.

Here's another video.


The above is proof one can intuit the soul of others. Harrison clearly betrayed himself through body language. These guys didn't know there would be an internet and weaponised autism. I used to love Harrison. I had him on a pedestal. Lennon stole from Chuck Berry. What Harrison did with My Sweet Lord was ridiculous. There was nothing refreshing about Harrison's denial. It's called a deal breaker. I loved the Juice as running back and entertainment, then I didn't.  It's called drink a refreshment and wtfu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S, your fake outrage, and playing the victim is hilarious. Playing the victim makes you look effeminate imo, cry babyish, cringe worthy, but awesomely funny. Is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7nIBLaoRNY. AA, your anonymously awesome, cowardly lady troll. Who plagerized that song?