This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Does Joe Rogan Destroy Youth By Promoting DMT?

I've got pretty much one question. How does he get away with it? I recall when researching Hal Turner, he was allowed to post bomb making instructions. He was inciting all sorts of violence long before threatening judges.

DMT looks dangerous. It's illegal. It's basically something to never discuss in regards to personal experience. We are in public. It's already been established that this is a propaganda and entrapment scam. Be careful! I'm anti-hard drugs. I don't think people should go to prison for it, but they shouldn't do it. It's not worth it. Does Youtube demonetise Rogan?

Okay, gotcha. I'm the troll. I'm the kook. Tim Pool is intrepid, subversive greatness.


No comments: