This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

New Video On Tim Pool Along With Re-Uploads

Yes, I do not expect people to go to Bitchute because I concede it is a miserable garbage pit.

I often say such and such was mailed in, but today's video truly was.

I need to power through the rerun season because we're not meant to mechanically reproduce as in schtick theft. I'm stealing from myself. But I'm not sure Bitchute will always be there in the future. I could see it getting scrubbed. I also don't want to promote it much. It still has a sliver of goodness in that one can upload stuff for them to host it.

I must end the reruns. Life is meant to be fresh. Nonetheless, some of this stuff should be available here, too. It's a pain because it becomes a big mess of clutter from screenshots to videos. The titles aren't clear cut to find. I can't find something I suspect was good on Katy Perry.

Here's the new one.

                                          Tim Pool is a right wing fake

(from August 9th)

                         Tim Pool Directly Linked To NXIVM Cult (part 1/2)

I wrote: Oh, that's too bad. There is clear cut proof Tim and suspicious mystery woman Emily Molli shilled for Keith Raniere's The Knife schtick. This is the money article. A dude applied for a job with them and called The Knife out as a cult a year before the two fake journos were shilling for them. I was fricken trolling Nicki Clyne and Allison Mack on Twitter while Tim and Emily were promoting Keith's fake news on fake news.

The Knife of Aristotle Isn't Just a Fake "Fake News" Site—It's a Cult
By Brock Wilbur  |  May 30, 2017  |  1:00pm
https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2017/05/the-knife-of-aristotle-isnt-just-a-fake-fake-news.html


                     Tim Pool Directly Linked To NXIVM Cult (part 2/2)

I wrote: Here's the proof. Toss Tim Pool and Emily Molli into the "they did it to themselves" batch. They shilled for The Knife, period. I think that may have been Nikki Clyne's baby.

Joe Rogan "White Knighting" For Twisted Fuck Face Allison Mack. Is he the proverbial disinfo agent?

I wrote: He plugged The Knife and Tim Pool. He stuck up for Mack. He seemed to be saying,"Do what thou wilt. Live and let live, my bitchbros. I sold my soul to cointelpro in order to learn all the big secrets which will not be revealed by moi."

Here is also presented a clip from Luke Rudkowski fake interviewing Tim's buddy Emily Molli.


I also made a couple videos somewhat exposing another of Tim's associates named Ford Fischer.

Tim Pool Promoted "Transhumanism" Wackadoos, Not Just Keith Raniere's The Knife.


Tim Pool's buddy Fischer is pure wackadoo.

I wrote: Haha! Tim promoted fake news produced by NXIVM and also this slob into something extremely demented called transhumanism. Tim got busted "relaying info" to Cassandra Fairbanks who is best friends with informant sewer rat Brandon Darby. Troll busting has turned into pure cupcake. They do it to themselves.

Anyone who ever went on Infowars can never be trusted.

Is this about the Smith-Mundt Bill being repealed? They try to bait and switch us into posting stupid shit. I might have televised a deep fake version of Tulsi Gabbard by accident. That dude guru of hers is still a verified cult leader. It'd been one thing if her dad was involved but she cut ties. She still seems to be in the cult and following that weird dude. There was something about toenails? They banned me from Twitter. I think I already covered Tulsi Gabbard as cult member back in the day. I had a good run. Now I am burned out.

I don't speak in this video. I want to take a break from this and watch old movies. I still haven't watched the Micky Spillane film. I started it. It's fricken perfect for a bad movie, almost greatness so far. It is extremely raw.


This is sort of a hassle, but I'm still doing it. I am not going to be able to easily identify when I made each of these. This next one seems to cover a lot of important ground for outing Tim Pool as a paid fake. My schtick isn't perfect, but someone had to do this? I'm not saying I'm the only troll buster ever or this or that but that I still tried to speak out during these outrageously fake days of medium? I wish I had a photographic memory. My brain seems to be unique. All of us are unique. It's a double bind trying to be someone without looking or feeling like a narcissist. I'm not that. I know that.


It's easier to just upload the rest without copying and pasting what I wrote or figuring out when I made them. They were mostly done during this summer. Maybe I am high functioning Asperger's. I find a topic and then don't seem to let go. The funny part is these guys are all tied to the hip literally turning it into the whac-a-mole game. You say to yourself, aha, that should do it for Tim Pool but then you see he's connected to so much more including Rogan and the Raniere cult. It never ends and we are censored anyway.

                                Tim Pool Directly Linked To David Icke.

I wrote: Tim Pool is not only easily linked to military-industrial complex asset Cassandra Fairbanks (and quite possibly Brandon Darby), he is also tied to Keith Raniere's cult and add David Icke to the batch through paid fake trash Luke Rudkowski.

                         Luke Rudkowski and Tim Pool: "very good friends"

I wrote: I tried but wasn't able to squeeze this part into the last video. It's not my fault these people have zero credibility.

LANCASTER CA. SNIPER HOAX TELEVISED ON BITCHUTE & THE OOPSIE TIME TIM POOL LOVED HIMSELF SOME HITLER

On August 30th, I uploaded "Tim Pool is spreading a hoax?"

I wrote: He claims someone tried to break into his house. File under Not Believable.

                                   Tim Pool is spreading a hoax? (pt. 1/3)


                                   Tim Pool is spreading a hoax? (pt. 2/3)

  Tim Pool is spreading a hoax? (pt. 3/3)

I have a few more that can be added to this blog entry.

                           Glenn Beck might have a high school diploma.

I wrote: Tim Pool is buddies with Luke Rudkowski. He's a guest with both Glenn Beck and Joe Rogan. Rudkowski is tight with David Icke who goes on Infowars as does Corbett and so on and so forth. Rogan and Alex Jones are tied at the hip. One could go on and on. The internet is rigged as fuck. I think more people are in on it than most folks grok.

I learned about Cointelpro decades ago. You young people should have much more awareness of it from Snowden and nobodies like me. The internet and military are the key to everything. Wealth will need to be redistributed from modern day robber barons. War will need to be abolished.

Never forget that none of this internet means anything and it is all a big bluff. We didn't win or lose. It's a stalemate right now. It's limbo. Assange needs to be freed. There needs to be a political revolution for fairness and an end to all corruption and stupid decisions.

We can recognise what the problems and solutions are. Now it's a matter of figuring out courts and elections, protests, pretty much what Bernie said. No one can do it alone. He's asking for big time change which is necessary. Trump didn't drain the swamp and he is perverted as fuck. He's acting dumb on Julian. How can anyone still support him? I'm not sure how anyone can feel positive he'll be re-elected. I could see him beating Biden and that's about it right now. It looks increasingly doubtful that Biden will advance to the Finals. He's got bolts and screws loose upstairs. Everyone knows this.

It is currently an interesting three way race. If there are shenanigans with superdelegates, then all bets will be off. How can the power elite keep fucking around with masses of people like has been done? South Africa changed. Mandela went from prison to the presidency. Why can't America too have a political revolution?

This next one isn't on Pool but was done around the same time and was on Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan linked himself to "Eyes Wide Shut" party and Naomi Campbell.

I wrote: Someone posted this on Reddit. I found it interesting considering this is from at least three years ago. I think Rogan works for the military-industrial complex. He's like a good guy Hal Turner. The economy is based on this shit. IT JUST WASN'T ABOUT HAL TURNER. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT NEO-NAZIS. WE'RE ALL UNDER THE DEMENTED DEEP STATE MICROSCOPE.

I'm not going to re-upload everything. It feels like I'm gonna get most of it done, though.

There will be some more pertaining to my paid fakes and useful idiot schtick. I also made some videos pertaining to current events. I did notice the mass shootings.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this project. I was very busy at Bitchute! I tried my best. That website is unfortunately a lost cause. The "deep state" is trying to hammer through a reboot. Asymmetrical blog warfare sounds about right.

This next one seemed pretty good, imho. I titled it, Demented Medium Loops Prop Up Cointelpro Agents Until They Become Liabilities.


I wrote: It's they, as in them whom created Hal Turner and Alex Jones.

Hal Turner was the mere tip of the iceberg, yet the universe in itself for mind blowing hidden news. That story should have sparked new laws and disclosures. No, it led to repealing the Smith-Mundt Act legalising propaganda?

They won't let me have a sane comment section. I'm not allowed to block obvious Five Eyes Cointelpro in comments. It's either disable the whole section or  it's a free for all. It's so fucking exactly what Hal Turner was up to. Vahey needs to get rid of Disqus and let channels have moderating power. This is a huge flaw in Bitchute. This channel will never grow by design. Ugh.

Here's the last one for today.

                       If you know one disinfo c _ _ _ , you know them all.

No comments: