This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Daily Mail Banned Me & Breaking News on Jeffrey Epstein

I'm watching the Celtics while uploading tonight's show. It's 80-76 Boston after three. This is why I still follow the game. I have it on with no volume and watching from cameras above the baskets. It's amazing, as if I am scouting the game. But mostly I was editing this f'er down. I apologise for a few spots in which the audio got chippy.

Marcus Smart is worth every penny. He is the heart and soul of the team. Tatum needs to improve on defense. Jaylen Brown must be injured. I don't see him. The Celtics look incredible considering they are missing a few key guys. Ainge can easily trade and make them a champion contender. There is no rush, however.

This video isn't on the Celtics or they only pop up briefly. This is on the new stuff on Epstein and the Daily Mail has shut off access to their rag website.

I hope I didn't just jinx Boston.

                                               pt. 1/3

                                               pt. 2/3


                                               pt. 3/3

It's 91-80 Boston with 7:01 left. They are trying to make a statement. We shall see.

No comments: