This blog is dedicated to the memory of David Weintraub, who took on insidious astroturfers and won.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

I located "Katy Perry" and other videos pertaining to current events and news analysis. (Pt. 1)

It wasn't easy finding my social media voice as in actual speaking. My schtick had always been centered around writing and screenshots. I did have a really decent public domain channel on Youtube starting around 2009. It grew to 3,000 subscribers and over a million views. I had found the best free stuff. I made subtitles for some important films including a Chinese flick made in 1937 and a few starring Josephine Baker.


Long story short, I started making commentary videos and soon thereafter, Youtube deleted my channel.

I came back here and was prolific. Then I went to Bitchute. Now I'm back. Bitchute just keeps getting worse and worse which makes no sense considering Youtube has gotten that bad.

People had no trouble quitting CNN and cable news, but Youtube has a complete monopoly on the video making schtick.

As an internet addict since 2006, I've been trying to lead the way in my own way. I'm talking perhaps biting off more than I could chew, but having few regrets. It was basically done my way. I just got the idea for writing a song. I'm not sure why. Just kidding! It's that Sinatra or Presley song My Way. I suppose I should perhaps change me username to The Last Schtick Left.

Without further ado or not much, I plan on making this and one other "rerun" styled blog entry. This one will cover my current event and news commentary type entries made at Bitchute. The last blog post will cover anything I missed in regards to the paid fake or useful idiot schtick.

I'll go in order according to the date. The timeline might help folks to focus in better on wtf happened this Summer leading into Autumn.

I don't plan on uploading much to Youtube. My new channel there is basically offering up DFQ2 and Bitchute as my two real web places. I'm looking at Bitchute as hosting stuff. I do not recommend people spend much time there. I recommend this sort of approach anyway in general for internet moving forward. Become addicted to no website. They all suck. They've all been infiltrated or were scams to begin with such as Reddit Conspiracy and Daily Mail. It will probably sound a bit like narcissism, but I am one of the few actual authorities on the internet. I might have faked it until I finally made it, but my schtick rings true. I was a pioneer in exposing fake news. I continue to punch up and knock down some of the biggest names in the business through the application of truth grenades. So without further ado...

                  Katy Perry Exposed as Cheating Plagiarist Trash and Other
                            Extremely Important News Tidbits (July 30th)

I wrote: Nothing is really that important. The title was click bait. Nonetheless, I am now in full command of the internet zeitgeist bus. I have evolved into the LeBron James of video making. I am reliving me youth with a joie de vivre for social media as pure summertime arts and crafts schtick production.

Now one can see why I was booted off of Youtube. They knew my schtick would improve. People might wonder why if I am so-called on top of the zeitgeist I'm posting side by side with neo-Nazi trash. I don't fricken have a choice? One can subscribe to myself as an independent channel website? Bookmark the Tokyo Shemp channel? I never ask for money. I've never made anything off of internet. I am a true free spirit one might have heard about. This is not a new thing in which true talent has been driven off of major forums into backwater sewer pits. I admit the egotistical greatness schtick can be a bit too much, but it worked for Dali? I'm done. I agree with Kyrie Irving on one thing. I don't owe anyone any videos or blog entries and will continue to go with a my way kind of attitude, like the Elvis song or Sinatra did it too. They bit off more than they could chew or wtf.

On August 2nd and 3rd, I made a couple reaction videos to Kamala Harris getting roasted by Tulsi Gabbard. I focused in on Gabbard's affiliation to a Hare Krishna offshoot cult. I seem to have fallen prey to a so-called deep fake, yet the overall truth about Gabbard being in a cult has been established as conspiracy fact.

Kamala should have asked Tulsi about the cult.

ONLINE COVERT SUPERTROLL REVERSE DOUBLE BIND SCHTICK: CONVOLUTION COVERAGE- TULSI & CULT STUFF

I wrote: Some of that is deep fake? Where's the link? The krishna message video always seemed souped up but still real? I know about the Krishnas. Real Hindus think they are wackadoos if we're talking conspiracy theory caste system. It's not my fault this is a real true authentic news tidbit?

"Tulsi Gabbard Had a Very Strange Childhood Which may help explain why she’s out of place in today’s Democratic Party. And her long-shot 2020 candidacy."
By Kerry Howley

This is how I know about Niko. I got a scoop on North Carolinan politics and then noticed his similar schtick. People know what I mean if they too were bern bots or otherwise noticed internet medium in regards to leftier than thou forum and blog meta.

Friday, February 19, 2016
North Carolina, Neoliberal Political Operative Busted Peddling #BernieSoBlack Dirty Politics at Daily Kos

This will take a number of blog entries to complete. In the next entry, one will see how I soon became interested in the mass shootings which pretty much set the tone for all of us internet wise for the rest of the Summer. It happened too fast, from El Paso to Ohio. There was too much violence. It was very scary for everyone.

No comments: